Tiaano offer premium quality range of Platinized Titanium Anode and Platinised Niobium Anodes. In adherence to the set industry standards, our provided anode is well-manufactured using high grade raw material and latest technology. Owing to its corrosion-free and fine finish, to ensure the best quality, the offered anode is stringently tested by our quality experts against different quality parameters.
Major Advantages of Platinized Anodes in Electro Plating Industry:-
Typical Applications of Platinized Anodes are Gold plating-Jewellery Jewels, Printed circuit board industries, chrome plating, Hard Chrome plating, Fuel cell, Rhodium plating, Iron plating, Anodising plant, Copper plating, Silver plating, Ohmic heating of food, Sensing elements, Gold electroforming, Electro refining or , Electro galvanizing, Palladium plating, Nickel/Zinc/Tin plating, Cathodic Protection, Electrodialysis, electro chlorination.
Common Advantages of Platinized Titanium Anodes:-
• Electrochemical inertness,
• Mechanical strength,
• Workability and favorable electrical conductivity.
• Dimensional stability, long durability of base material
• Application-specific design
• A low consumption rate that conserves precious platinum
• Resistance to oxidation
• High chemical stability
The platinized anode is characterized by its three outstanding effects as an electrode material:
1. It is stable, corrosion resistant and can be used in various media.
2. For the oxygen evolution reaction, the over potential is very high
3. For the hydrogen evolution reaction, the over potential is very low.